- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Law, Ethics & Animals Program
- Law School Access Program
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- YLS Today
The Liman Center supports year-long fellowships for Yale Law School graduates and summer fellowships for undergraduates at Yale and students at participating colleges and universities. We work on pressing issues of public interest law through research, colloquia, seminars, and other programs.
To apply for fellowships, become involved with Liman Center work, or provide support for the Liman Center, please contact the Liman Director, Anna VanCleave, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (203-436-3520).
Support the Liman Center
The Liman Center is supported by Yale Law School and through the generosity of funders and donors. The Center’s expansion is built on these contributions.
Make your gift online to support the Liman Center at giving.yale.edu/supportLimanCenter.
To give by mail, please send here, indicating that your gift is for the Liman Center:
The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
c/o Yale Law School Office of Alumni Engagement and Development
P.O. Box 208329
New Haven, CT 06520-8329
To give via wire transfer, please email Elizabeth Keane or call 203-432-9165.
Thank you for your interest in the Liman Center.