- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- YLS Today
- Info For
Graduating Class Gift: Make Your Gift
Graduating Class Gift Campaign - How to Make Your Gift
There are two ways to support the 2017 Graduating Class Gift Campaign (you only need to pick one):
1. Make an outright gift to the organization(s) of your choice: A one-time gift made prior to graduation and designated for the exclusive use of up to 2 organizations, clinics, or journals. A list of options may be found here.
***SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR GIVING ONLINE***
- To make a one-time gift online, go to: www.law.yale.edu/givenow
- Select "new gift" as gift type
- Enter the amount
- In the dropdown for "I wish to designate my gift for..." select "Yale Law School Fund"
- IMPORTANT STEP: In the "Questions or Comments" field, note which organization(s) should receive your gift (gifts will be split 50/50 unless specified otherwise)
- Note your class year
- Submit your gift
You will receive an email from the YLS Fund staff within 24 hours of your donation confirming that your gift was directed to the organization(s) you noted in the comments field. Your gift will not be designated to the general Yale Law School Fund if you note specific organizations in the comments field.
2. Make a one-time pledge to give before December 31, 2017: Commit to donating in the future and we'll remind you to make your gift this fall. Pledges still count for participation in the Class Gift Campaign. Make a pledge here.
Matching and Challenges - Your gift will be matched 3:1!
- YLS 1:1 Match: The Law School will match your gift up to $500.
- Alumni 2:1 Match: The YLS Fund Board and an anonymous alumnus have generously agreed to match all gifts.
- Small Group Challenge: Each small group that achieves 100% participation--all members make a gift or pledge--will be allowed to designate $1,000 to the organization(s) of its choice. The group may split the $1,000 among 2-3 organizations.
Is there a minimum donation required? What is the average gift?
There is no minimum donation required. We recognize that members of the class will pursue many different careers after graduation and will have varying capacities to make a gift. Please make a gift or pledge at whatever level works best for you. For reference, the average outright gift for the Class of 2016 was $29.