- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- YLS Today
Yale Law School’s endowment — which had a market value of $1.06 billion in June of 2014 and is invested within the endowment of Yale University — provides approximately 52 percent of the School’s annual revenues. YLS currently has numerous endowed funds, which support professorships, research activities, scholarships and loans, lectures and fellowships, prizes, facilities, and special programs.
There are a number of opportunities to establish endowed funds that will benefit the School in perpetuity. For more information on how you may help to preserve the excellence of Yale Law School through your generous support, please contact the Development Office at 1-866-848-5378.
Preserve Preeminence in Teaching and Scholarship
- Professorship: A gift of $5 million will name a fully tenured faculty position.
- Clinical Professorship: A gift of $3 million will name a clinical faculty position.
- Visiting Professorship: A gift of $1.5 million will name a visiting faculty position.
Provide Unparalleled Opportunities for Students
- Career Options Assistance Program (COAP): A leadership gift will name the COAP loan forgiveness program and ensure our graduates are not constrained in their career choices.
- Summer Public Interest Fellowship Program: A leadership gift will name the program that provides so many students with a unique and enriching perspective.
- Scholarship Fund: A gift of $100,000 will create a scholarship fund to support talented and deserving students at the Law School.
- Summer Public Interest Fellowship (SPIF) Fund: A gift of $100,000 will create a fund to support Yale Law School students doing summer public interest work.
- Career Options Assistance Program (COAP) Fund: A gift of $100,000 will create a fund to provide loan forgiveness to Yale Law School graduates pursuing careers in the public interest.
- Courtyard: A leadership gift will name the Yale Law School Courtyard.
- Dining Hall: A leadership gift will name the Yale Law School Dining Hall.
- Periodical Room and Library Source Cite Room: A gift of $3 million will name the Periodical Room or the Library Source Cite Room.
- Classrooms: A number of different classrooms are available for naming at $1 million or more.