Medical-Legal Partnerships Advocate for Equitable Care
Publications and News
- "Medical-Legal Partnerships Advocate for Equitable Care," Yale Law School (June 2022)
- Emily Rock '14 and James Bhandary-Alexander. "Congress Should Act to Fund Medical-Legal Partnerships," Bill of Health (Sep. 2021)
- Emily Benfer, James Bhandary-Alexander, Yael Cannon, Medha Makhlouf, Tomar Pierson-Brown, "Setting the Health Justice Agenda: Addressing Health Inequity & Injustice in the Post-Pandemic Clinic," Clinical Law Review (July 15, 2021)
- Emily A. Benfer, Abbe R. Gluck '00, and Katherine L. Kraschel, "Medical-Legal Partnership: Lessons from Five Diverse MLPs in New Haven, Connecticut," 46 The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 02 (Oct. 2018).
- Wack ’18 on Interprofessional Student Hotspotting Collaborative, Yale Law School News (Apr. 2018).
- Solomon Center Submits Comments to HHS, Yale Law School News (Aug. 2017).
- Finding a Cure through the Law, Yale Law School News (June 2017).
- Sharon Pope Receives Hartford County Bar Association President’s Award for Excellence (May 2017).
- Jingyi Cui, Law Symposium Focuses on Medical-Legal Partnerships, Yale Daily News (Mar. 2017).
- Mark Hanin (YLS 2017), The Architecture of Medical-Legal Partnerships (Nov. 2015).
Finding a Cure Through Law