- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- YLS Today
Resources & Services
Resources at Yale
Yale Health Student Wellness
Find information about student wellness resources offered by the Yale Health Center.
Yale Mental Health and Counseling
Learn about the services available from mental health professionals here at Yale.
Sexual Harassment and Assault Response & Education (SHARE) Center at Yale
SHARE is available to students at Yale who are dealing with sexual misconduct of any kind. Responders are Yale mental health professionals, and all calls are confidential.
Yale Stress Center
The Yale Stress Center utilizes an integrated mind-brain-body framework in evaluation, treatment and prevention of stress-related diseases and conditions.
Nutrition consultations are available for anyone who would benefit from individualized diet recommendations. These recommendations can help address medical concerns, or can focus on ways to promote overall health and wellness.
Payne Whitney Gym
All Yale students have a free membership to Payne Whitney Gym, and have access to a wide variety of exercise equipment and facilities.
Yale Chaplain’s Office
The Chaplain's Office provides pastoral care to members of the Yale community, regardless of faith. Even if you are not a member of a church, they are excellent resources for counseling.
Joseph Slifka Center for Jewish Life at Yale
The Slifka Center supports the active, vibrant, and diverse Jewish community at Yale. They offer a number of resources, from kosher dining and religious services to performing arts and project grants.
McDougal Center Graduate Student Life
Graduate Student Life offers programs, services, and resources to all of the graduate and professional students at Yale.
Exam Meditation Instructions (Yale NetID required)
Choose between six different guided meditiation recordings promoting relaxation and focus in anticipation of exams.
De-Stress Meditation Instructions (Yale NetID required)
Four different guided meditation recordings that focus on stress reduction are available, and are an excellent resource when feeling overwhelmed.
Resources Outside of Yale
American Bar Association Lawyer Assistance Programs
The ABA Commission on Lawyer Assistance Programs offers resources for handling alcoholism, chemical dependencies, stress, depression and other emotional health issues. They also maintain a confidential listerv for recovering law students.
Law Lifeline offers information tailored to a law school student’s emotional health needs, and addresses topics such as depression, anxiety, stress, and chemical dependency.
Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers
LCL is a lawyer-funded, lawyer-supported resource for members of the Connecticut legal community, including law students. LCL offers information and resources regarding substance abuse, mental health issues, and more.