- Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 1:00PM - 2:30PM
- Open To The Yale Community
- Add to Calendar:
Discussion topics will include analysis of:
- A hypothetical target’s internal cybersecurity program
- Compliance with applicable cybersecurity and privacy law
- International cybersecurity risk mitigation strategies
Note: We will be listening into the webinar live in 17 Hillhouse Ave, Library classroom 07. However, you must register to receive CLE credit. We will have desktop computers available in the classroom but also recommend you bring a laptop in case the room fills.
Registration discount available to Yale University-affiliated individuals. Please contact Sean O’Brien email@example.com for further details.