- Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 12:10PM - 1:30PM
- SLB Room 120
- Open To The Public
- Add to Calendar:
The Solomon Center will host Senator Richard Blumenthal and a distinguished panel of experts for an assessment of responses to elder fraud today. The discussion will explore the scope of the problem and ways to improve federal and state policies in the face of the unprecedented growth of America's elderly population.
- United States Senator Richard Blumenthal
- Kathy Greenlee, former Assistant Secretary for Aging at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Elizabeth Loewy, former Chief of the Elder Abuse Unit in the Manhattan District Attorney's Office
- David Owen, New Yorker Staff Writer and author of “My Mother and her Scammer”
Lunch will be served and a reception will follow.
The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy