February 16 Thursday
- Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 4:10PM - 5:30PM
- SLB Room 129
- Open To The YLS Community Only
- Add to Calendar:
The Lillian Goldman Law Library and the Law Teaching Series at Yale Law School are co-sponsoring an event for law students on how to successfully navigate the article submission and publication process. Please join us for a panel discussion intended to provide practical tips to consider when submitting your article to academic journals. Our panel includes:
- Fred Shapiro, Associate Librarian for Collections and Access Services, Yale Law Library, who will offer insight on journal rankings and how to use Scholastica to submit your work;
- Gregory Antill ’23, on how law journal editors assess a submission, and
- Isaiah Ogren ’24, who will discuss how to publish a law review article as a student.
Pizza and salad will be provided.
The Lillian Goldman Law Library and Graduate Programs