- Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 5:00PM - 7:15PM
- Open To The Public
- Add to Calendar:
This interdisciplinary virtual workshop and seminar led by Professors Ian Ayres ‘86 and Abbe R. Gluck ‘00, features leading scholars, industry leaders, scientists, advocates, and government experts to discuss the pandemic’s intersections with, and disruptions to, many areas of law.
The workshop is open to the whole community; Q&A will be conducted via the chat for those not enrolled in the seminar. The full list of speakers for this week's workshop are below.
COVID & Employment Law - 5:00 - 6:45 pm
- Mark Barnes '84: Partner, Ropes & Gray LLP; Visiting Lecturer in Law, Yale Law School
- Daniel Hemel '12: Professor of Law and Ronald H. Coase Research Scholar, University of Chicago Law School
- Anup Malani: Lee and Brena Freeman Professor, University of Chicago Law School; Professor, Pritzker School of Medicine
- Daniel Rodriguez: Harold Washington Professor of Law, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
COVID & Immigration - 6:45 - 7:15 pm
- Lucas Guttentag: Martin R. Flug Lecturer in Law and Senior Research Scholar in Law, Yale Law School; Professor of the Practice of Law, Stanford Law School
Registration is required for each workshop. For the zoom link, register here.
Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy