- Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 5:00PM - 7:35PM
- Open To The Yale Community
- Add to Calendar:
This interdisciplinary virtual workshop and seminar led by Professors Ian Ayres ‘86 and Abbe R. Gluck ‘00, features leading scholars, industry leaders, scientists, advocates, and government experts to discuss the pandemic’s intersections with, and disruptions to, many areas of law.
The workshop is open to the whole community; Q&A will be conducted via the chat for those not enrolled in the seminar. The full list of speakers for this week's workshop are below.
COVID & the Courts - 5:00 - 6:15 pm
- Chief Judge Robert A. Katzmann '80: Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Chief Justice Bridget Mary McCormack: Chief Justice of the Michigan Supreme Court
- Chief Judge Lee H. Rosenthal: Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
COVID, Contact Tracing & Privacy - 6:20 - 7:35 pm
- Orin Kerr: Professor of Law, University of California, Berkeley School of Law
- Glen Weyl: Office of the Chief Technology Officer Political Economist and Social Technologist, Microsoft; Founder and Chair, RadicalxChange Foundation
- Jonathan L. Zittrain: George Bemis Professor of International Law, Vice Dean for Library and Information Resources, and Faculty Director of the Berkman Klein Center for Internet and Society, Harvard Law School; Professor of Computer Science, Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences; Professor, Harvard John F. Kennedy School of Government
Registration is required for each workshop. For the zoom link, register here.
Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy