- Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 5:00PM - 7:00PM
- Open To The Public
- Add to Calendar:
This interdisciplinary virtual workshop and seminar led by Professors Ian Ayres ‘86 and Abbe R. Gluck ‘00, features leading scholars, industry leaders, scientists, advocates, and government experts to discuss the pandemic’s intersections with, and disruptions to, many areas of law.
The workshop is open to the whole community; Q&A will be conducted via the chat for those not enrolled in the seminar. The full list of speakers for this week's workshop are below.
COVID & Education - 5:00 - 6:00 pm
- Daniel Markovits ’00: Guido Calabresi Professor of Law, Yale Law School
- Kimberly J. Robinson: Elizabeth D. and Richard A. Merrill Professor of Law, University of Virginia School of Law; Professor of Education, Curry School of Education; and Professor of Law, Education and Public Policy, Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy, University of Virginia
COVID, Ageism & Care for Aging Populations - 6:00 - 7:00 pm
- Alison E. Hirschel '84: Director, Michigan Elder Justice Initiative; Public Interest/Public Service Faculty Fellow and Lecturer, University of Michigan Law School
- Nina Kohn: David M. Levy Professor of Law and Faculty Director of Online Education, Syracuse University College of Law; Distinguished Scholar in Elder Law, Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy, Yale Law School
Registration is required for each workshop. For the zoom link, register here.
Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy