- Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 5:00PM - 6:30PM
- Open To The Public
- Add to Calendar:
This interdisciplinary virtual workshop and seminar led by Professors Ian Ayres ‘86 and Abbe R. Gluck ‘00, features leading scholars, industry leaders, scientists, advocates, and government experts to discuss the pandemic’s intersections with, and disruptions to, many areas of law.
The workshop is open to the whole community; Q&A will be conducted via the chat for those not enrolled in the seminar. The full list of speakers for this week's workshop are below.
COVID, Executive Powers, Emergency Powers, and Civil Liberties
October 21 @ 5:00 pm
- John A. Ferejohn: Samuel Tilden Professor of Law, New York University School of Law
- Jack Goldsmith '89: Learned Hand Professor of Law, Henry L. Shattuck Professor of Law, Harvard Law School
- Roderick M. (Rick) Hills Jr. '91: William T. Comfort, III Professor of Law, New York University School of Law
- Bernadette Meyler: Carl and Sheila Spaeth Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Research and Intellectual Life, Stanford Law School; Professor, by courtesy, English, Stanford University
- John Fabian Witt, '99: Allen H. Duffy Class of 1960 Professor of Law, Yale Law School
Registration is required for each workshop. For the zoom link, register here.
Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy