- Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 5:00PM - 6:30PM
- Open To The Yale Community
- Add to Calendar:
This interdisciplinary virtual workshop and seminar led by Professors Ian Ayres ‘86 and Abbe R. Gluck ‘00, features leading scholars, industry leaders, scientists, advocates, and government experts to discuss the pandemic’s intersections with, and disruptions to, many areas of law.
The workshop is open to the whole community; Q&A will be conducted via the chat for those not enrolled in the seminar. The full list of speakers for this week's workshop are below.
COVID, FDA, and Science – September 23 @ 5:00 pm
- Dr. Tom Cahill: Founder and Managing Partner, Newpath Partners
- Nathan Grubaugh: Assistant Professor of Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases), Yale School of Medicine
- Dr. Margaret (Peggy) Hamburg: Foreign Secretary of the National Academy of Medicine (NAM), formerly the Institute of Medicine (IOM); Former Commissioner of the United States Food and Drug Administration
- Dr. Aaron S. Kesselheim: Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Sidley Austin-Robert D. McLean Visiting Professor in Law, Yale Law School
Registration is required for each workshop. For the zoom link, register here.
Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy