- Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 5:00PM - 6:30PM
- Open To The Yale Community
- Add to Calendar:
This interdisciplinary virtual workshop and seminar led by Professors Ian Ayres ‘86 and Abbe R. Gluck ‘00, features leading scholars, industry leaders, scientists, advocates, and government experts to discuss the pandemic’s intersections with, and disruptions to, many areas of law.
The workshop is open to the whole community; Q&A will be conducted via the chat for those not enrolled in the seminar. The full list of speakers for this week's workshop are below.
COVID, Federalism, and Localism - October 14 @ 5:00 pm
- Richard Florida: University Professor, Professor of Economic Analysis and Policy at the Rotman School of Management and Distinguished Scholar-in-Residence, School of Cities, University of Toronto
- David N. Schleicher: Professor of Law, Yale Law School
- Miriam Seifter: Associate Professor of Law and Rowe Faculty Fellow in Regulatory Law, University of Wisconsin Law School
- David Skeel: S. Samuel Arsht Professor of Corporate Law, University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
Registration is required for each workshop. For the zoom link, register here.
Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy