- Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 5:00PM - 6:30PM
- Open To The Yale Community
- Add to Calendar:
This interdisciplinary virtual workshop and seminar led by Professors Ian Ayres ‘86 and Abbe R. Gluck ‘00, features leading scholars, industry leaders, scientists, advocates, and government experts to discuss the pandemic’s intersections with, and disruptions to, many areas of law.
The workshop is open to the whole community; Q&A will be conducted via the chat for those not enrolled in the seminar. The full list of speakers for this week's workshop are below.
COVID & Health Care Systems – September 30 @ 5:00 pm
- Dr. Mandy K. Cohen: Secretary of the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
- Lawrence Gostin: University Professor, Georgetown University; Founding Linda D. & Timothy J. O'Neill Professor of Global Health Law, Georgetown University Law Center; Faculty Director, O'Neill Institute for National & Global Health Law; Director, World Health Organization Collaborating Center on Public Health Law & Human Rights
- Dr. Karen S. Rheuban: Professor of Pediatrics, Senior Associate Dean of Continuing Medical Education, and Director of the Karen S. Rheuban Center for Telehealth, University of Virginia; Former President of the American Telemedicine Association
- Additional speakers being confirmed
Registration is required for each workshop. For the zoom link, register here.
Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy