- Thursday, September 1, 2022 at 6:10PM - 7:10PM
- Open To The Public
- Event URL
- Add to Calendar:
The YLJ Vol. 132 Notes & Comments Committee invites you to join us for a workshop on how to finalize your Note or Comment before submitting it to YLJ. During the workshop, we will introduce our Committee’s review process, explain how to avoid common pitfalls for first-time submissions, and go over best practices for responding to “Feedback Letters” (FLs). The session will also include ample time for Q&A. All class years, including 1Ls and recent graduates, are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Presenters will include:
• Jessica Huang, Executive Editor, Notes & Comments, Vol. 132.
• Sherry M. Tanious, Notes & Comments Editor, Vol. 130, and author of Schoolhouse Property, 131 YALE L.J. 1641 (2022).
• Max Jesse Goldberg, Notes & Comments Editor, Vol. 131, and author of Congressional Influence on Military Justice, 130 YALE L.J. 1952 (2021); Security-Clearance Decisions and Constitutional Rights, 132 YALE L.J.F. (forthcoming 2022).
• Bo Malin-Mayor, Notes & Comments Editor, Vol. 132, and author of Proceduralize Student Speech, 131 YALE L.J. 1880 (2022).
The workshop will be held via Zoom, and can be accessed at https://yale.zoom.us/j/96492695345.
We look forward to seeing you at our event!
The Yale Law Journal