Electronic mailing lists using the Mailman listserv technology
- Electronic mailing lists using the Mailman listserv technology.
- Used to facilitate communication and collaboration.
- Contact subscribers using a single email address.
- Law School faculty and staff Mailman lists are setup and maintained by the Dean's Office and the Human Resources Office. Information on these lists is available here.
- Yale email address to administer a mailing list
- Any email address may subscribe to a mailing list (per list administrator settings)
Using This Service
- How to Subscribe to a Mailman List
- How to Unsubscribe or remove yourself from a Mailman List
- Official Law School Mailman lists
Get This Service
Contact YLS Information Technology Services
- Phone: 203-432-0821
- Email: email@example.com
- Walk in: L2 Law Library
- Submit request online: helpdesk.law.yale.edu
- Service Hours Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 4:30PM
- No Cost