- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Law, Ethics & Animals Program
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- YLS Today
Yale Law School’s renowned and distinguished faculty members consistently engage in an extraordinary range of activities and scholarship. Read the extensive list of faculty activities and accomplishments —from lectures given to books published to honors and awards received—by browsing our academic archives on the right, reading our faculty news feed below, or viewing the Yale Law Report. Read commentaries in the popular press and other press clips on our In the Press page.
Friday, January 10, 2020
Director of the Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy Daniel C. Esty ’86 has edited a new book assembling ideas for a sustainable future.
Thursday, December 5, 2019
Justin Driver accepted a tenured appointment as Professor of Law at Yale Law School on July 1, 2019. Upon Professor Driver’s arrival in New Haven, the Yale Law Report sat down with him to discuss The Schoolhouse Gate’s contributions to legal scholarship.
Monday, December 2, 2019
Research by Elizabeth K. Dollard Professor of Law and Professor of Psychology Dan Kahan has helped Northern California public radio station KQED learn more about its audiences.
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
A Q&A with Gideon Yaffe, Wesley Newcomb Hohfeld Professor of Jurisprudence, Professor of Philosophy, and Professor of Psychology at Yale.
Cristina Vélez Valencia explained her unexpected role in creating social assistance programs for refugees settling in Bogotá.
Thursday, November 14, 2019
Cristina Vélez Valencia, a Yale Greenberg World Fellow and the former Secretary for Social Integration for the Mayoralty of Bogotá, spoke on November 13, 2019 about her recent efforts to implement programs for the “unprecedented” number of Venezuelan refugees crossing the border into Colombia.
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Returning to New Haven for her 40th reunion, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor ’79 spoke to a packed house at Woolsey Hall during Yale Law School’s Alumni Weekend on Saturday, October 19, 2019.
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Professor of Law and the Humanities Paul W. Kahn ’80 examines how two different concepts of order shape the American social imagination.
Friday, October 11, 2019
Associate Professor of Law Issa Kohler-Hausmann ’08 and partners won a major ruling in federal court last month for the constitutional rights of people sentenced to life in prison for crimes committed as children.
Wednesday, October 2, 2019
Douglas NeJaime, the Anne Urowsky Professor of Law at Yale Law School, will give the inaugural Anne Urowsky Lecture at 4:30 p.m. on October 28, 2019 in Room 127 of Sterling Law Building.