- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Law, Ethics & Animals Program
- Law School Access Program
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- YLS Today
Yale Law School’s renowned and distinguished faculty members consistently engage in an extraordinary range of activities and scholarship. Read the extensive list of faculty activities and accomplishments —from lectures given to books published to honors and awards received—by browsing our academic archives on the right, reading our faculty news feed below, or viewing the Yale Law Report. Read commentaries in the popular press and other press clips on our In the Press page.
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Sterling Professor Emeritus of Law Owen Fiss received the 2020 Henry M. Phillips Prize in Jurisprudence from the American Philosophical Society.
Monday, November 16, 2020
Drew Saunders Days III ’66 LL.B, the Alfred M. Rankin Professor of Law at Yale Law School, died on November 15, 2020 at the age of 79.
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Yale Law School Professor Justin Driver has recently been awarded The Steven S. Goldberg Award for Distinguished Scholarship in Education Law for his book, The Schoolhouse Gate: Public Education, the Supreme Court, and the Battle for the American Mind.
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
In his new book, Professor John Fabian Witt ’99 explores the ways in which American law has shaped and responded to the experience of contagion throughout history.
Detail from the cover of a new book by Professor Ian Ayres ’86 and Frederick E. Vars ’99 proposing 10 new policy solutions for “choice-enhancing” gun control.
Monday, October 26, 2020
A new book by William K. Townsend Professor of Law Ian Ayres ’86 and coauthor Frederick E. Vars ’99 looks for a new way forward on gun control.
Thursday, October 22, 2020
Sam Harris Professor of Corporate Law, Corporate Finance and Securities Law Jonathan R. Macey ’82 will chair a committee to guide Yale University as it evaluates its investment policies in relation to companies producing fossil fuels.
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Yale Law School faculty and students worked to submit two amicus briefs with the U.S. Supreme Court in the cases of Nestle USA, Inc. v. Doe and Cargill, Inc. v. Doe.
Friday, October 16, 2020
The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy has convened a weekly interdisciplinary workshop with leading experts from law, policy, economics, health, and governance to address issues related to all aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
In a new article in Science, Professor of Law Issa Kohler-Hausmann ’08 responds to recent research on how behavioral nudges can decrease “failure to appear” rates in court.