- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Law, Ethics & Animals Program
- Law School Access Program
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- YLS Today
Yale Law School’s renowned and distinguished faculty members consistently engage in an extraordinary range of activities and scholarship. Read the extensive list of faculty activities and accomplishments —from lectures given to books published to honors and awards received—by browsing our academic archives on the right, reading our faculty news feed below, or viewing the Yale Law Report. Read commentaries in the popular press and other press clips on our In the Press page.
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Walton Hamilton Professor of Law and faculty director of the Justice Collaboratory Tracey Meares spoke to Yale News about advancing racial equity through addressing issues related to injustice in the criminal legal system.
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
The Washington Center for Equitable Growth has adapted the research of Shibley Family Fund Professor of Law Yair Listokin ’05 into a factsheet titled, “Executive action to coordinate federal countercyclical regulatory policy.”
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
A new podcast created by Professor Akhil Reed Amar ’84 offers weekly discussions delving into pressing and relevant constitutional issues of the current moment.
Tuesday, February 2, 2021
In her new book, Professor Claire Priest ’00 reveals how the drive to expand credit propelled the creation of new property laws and legal institutions in the colonial and founding eras of the United States.
Monday, January 25, 2021
The Solomon Center for Health Law & Policy and the Justice Collaboratory have teamed up to publish a groundbreaking special issue of The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics (JLME) devoted to the gun violence epidemic.
Thursday, January 21, 2021
This spring, Yale Law School’s Free Exercise Clinic is launching an interactive workshop, and has invited students and faculty in the religious liberty clinics at Harvard, Stanford and Texas to join each of the seven class sessions.
Friday, January 15, 2021
Professor Abbe R. Gluck ’00 will join the Office of White House Counsel to work on COVID-19 and other health care issues, the Biden-Harris Transition announced.
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
A Q&A with Miriam Gohara, Clinical Associate Professor of Law, on her research and work leading the Challenging Mass Incarceration Clinic at Yale Law School.
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Dean Heather K. Gerken joined more than 170 law school deans in a statement on the 2020 election and events at the Capitol.