- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- YLS Today
Faculty Activities and Scholarship
Yale Law School’s renowned and distinguished faculty members consistently engage in an extraordinary range of activities and scholarship. Read the extensive list of faculty activities and accomplishments —from lectures given to books published to honors and awards received—by browsing our academic archives on the right, reading our faculty news feed below, or viewing the Yale Law Report. Read commentaries in the popular press and other press clips on our In the Press page.
Members of WIRAC, Connecticut Legal Services, and other advocacy groups at a press conference announcing the reunification on July 17, 2018.
Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Two families that had been forcibly separated and detained for weeks have been reunited after a successful legal challenge by Yale Law School’s Worker & Immigrant Rights Advocacy Clinic (WIRAC) and Connecticut Legal Services.
Monday, June 18, 2018
The Yale Law Journal and the Stanford Law Review have collaborated to publish a special companion symposium titled, “#MeToo and the Future of Sexual Harassment Law.”
Monday, June 11, 2018
Professor Douglas NeJaime was cited by the Bermuda Supreme Court last week in a ruling that once again gave same-sex couples the right to marry in the country.
Thursday, June 7, 2018
Vernon Horn served 17 years in prison for a crime he didn't commit. But his fate changed when the Yale Law School community got involved.
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation announced on June 5, 2018, that Heather Gerken, Dean of Yale Law School, has been elected to its Board of Trustees.
Friday, May 11, 2018
Professor of International Law Lea Brilmayer’s latest book provides a comprehensive review and analysis of the workings and mechanics of claims commissions to assess their success and predict their utility in the future.
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Reva Siegel, Nicholas deB. Katzenbach Professor of Law at Yale Law School, has been elected to the American Philosophical Society in its 2018 class.