- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- YLS Today
- Info For
Faculty Activities and Scholarship
Yale Law School’s renowned and distinguished faculty members consistently engage in an extraordinary range of activities and scholarship. Read the extensive list of faculty activities and accomplishments —from lectures given to books published to honors and awards received—by browsing our academic archives on the right, reading our faculty news feed below, or viewing the Yale Law Report. Read commentaries in the popular press and other press clips on our In the Press page.
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Professor Heather Gerken spoke about progressive federalism at the American Constitution Society for Law and Policy's National Convention in Washington, D.C., on June 9, 2017.
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Dean Robert Post ’77 has announced the appointment of Marisol Orihuela ’08 to the Yale Law School faculty. She will join as a clinical associate professor of law, effective July 1, 2017.
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
In his latest book Sterling Professor Emeritus Owen Fiss explores the purpose and possibilities of life in the law through moving accounts of thirteen lawyers who shaped the legal world during the past half century.
Friday, June 2, 2017
Professor Daniel Esty ’86 explains how the White House faces a stark reality when it comes to changing course on climate change and outlines his ideas for creating a regulatory framework that improves environmental outcomes and lowers economic burdens.
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Dean Robert Post ’77 has announced the appointment of Monica C. Bell ’09 to the Yale Law School faculty. She will join as an associate professor of law, effective July 1, 2017.
Monday, May 15, 2017
Hillhouse Professor of Environmental Law and Policy Dan Esty ’86 recently published an article in Environmental Law outlining his vision for a new era in environmental sustainability strategy. The journal is the nation’s oldest law review dedicated solely to environmental issues run by students of Lewis & Clark Law School.
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Faculty members Akhil Amar, Charles Hill, and Jonathan Holloway were presented Howard R. Lamar Faculty Awards for Service to Alumni on April 28 at a luncheon hosted by the Association of Yale Alumni (AYA).
Monday, May 1, 2017
Professor William Eskridge Jr. ’78 joined a group of 50 legal scholars to file an amicus brief in federal court in the case of IRAP v. Trump.