- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- YLS Today
Faculty Activities and Scholarship
Yale Law School’s renowned and distinguished faculty members consistently engage in an extraordinary range of activities and scholarship. Read the extensive list of faculty activities and accomplishments —from lectures given to books published to honors and awards received—by browsing our academic archives on the right, reading our faculty news feed below, or viewing the Yale Law Report. Read commentaries in the popular press and other press clips on our In the Press page.
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Associate Professor of Law Taisu Zhang ’08 has been awarded the 2018 SSHA Presidents Book Award by the Social Science History Association.
Monday, October 15, 2018
Sterling Professor of Law and Political Science Bruce Ackerman ’67 received an honorary doctorate in jurisprudence from the University of Trieste in Italy on October 8, 2018.
Thursday, October 4, 2018
Human rights lawyer Becca Heller ’10 and Associate Professor (Adjunct) of Law Gregg Gonsalves are among the 25 individuals chosen as 2018 MacArthur Fellows.
Friday, September 21, 2018
As the Senate Judiciary Committee debates Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination, we write as faculty members of Yale Law School to urge that the Senate conduct a fair and deliberate confirmation process
Friday, September 14, 2018
Sterling Professor of International Law Harold Hongju Koh has released a new book titled, "The Trump Administration and International Law."
Thursday, August 2, 2018
In a significant victory for Yale Law clinic students and the San Francisco City Attorney’s Office, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has affirmed a district court ruling invalidating the Trump administration’s efforts to defund sanctuary cities.
Thursday, July 26, 2018
The Georgia Supreme Court cited the work of Clinical Associate Professor of Law Marisol Orihuela ’08 in a ruling on June 18, 2018, which held that a defendant’s due process rights were violated by automatic detention in his case.
Monday, July 23, 2018
A Federal Judge in the Eastern District of New York issued a ruling this month holding that he would no longer send people back to prison for marijuana use while on supervised release. The opinion extensively cited the work of Professor Fiona Doherty ’99.