Secure Wireless Network Access for the Law School Community via Yale Secure WIFI network. Available through out the Yale campus
- Access to Yale's secure wireless network (YaleSecure)
- Wireless Capable Device (801.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- Yale NetID
Using This Service
- Connect to YaleSecure via your device.
- Enter your NetID and password to complete the connection.
- You may also use wifi-config.yale.edu to setup your network connection. You may need to connect to the YaleGuest network initially to use this site.
Get This Service
Contact YLS Information Technology Services
- Phone: 203-432-0821
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walk in: L2 Law Library
- Submit request online: helpdesk.law.yale.edu
- Service Hours Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 4:30PM
- No Cost