Yale Message is an application which can send targeted email messages to students, faculty, and staff. The address lists are automatically updated, or can be uploaded by the user.
- Must be active YLS staff.
Using This Service
- Log into https://yalemessage.yale.edu (VPN is required to access from off-campus)
- Enter your Yale netid and password.
- You may be prompted to authenticate using a code sent via email.
Get This Service
Available to YLS staff following training. To request access and schedule training send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Email address
Click Yale Message Help or
Contact YLS Information Technology Services
- Phone: 203-432-0821
- Email: email@example.com
- Walk in: L2 Law Library
- Submit request online: helpdesk.law.yale.edu
- Service Hours Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 4:30PM
- No Cost