- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Law, Ethics & Animals Program
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- YLS Today
Safety & Security
Emergency Resources at Yale
Learn about Yale’s public safety services.
Yale will alert you directly in an emergency through Yale ALERT. Update your contact information for this service.
During emergencies, updates will be posted to the front pages of the Yale's main website, the Emergency Management website, and YaleNews. Yale Law School will have Law School-specific updates on its website and through Facebook and Twitter.
Yale also has a list of procedures for emergency situations.
Safety & Health Contacts
|Police & Fire Emergency||911|
|Campus Police (non-emergency)||203-432-4400|
|New Haven Police Department (non-emergency)||203-946-6316|
|Yale-New Haven Hospital||119|
|Yale Law School Security Guard||203-432-8284|
|Yale University Campus Security||203-785-5555|
|University Security Nighttime Safe Rides||203-432-6330|
|University Security Walking Escort Service||203-432-9255|
|Yale Health - Acute Care||203-432-0123|
|Yale Facilities (emergency repairs)||203-432-6888|
|International Travel Emergencies
(International SOS, Yale's travel assistance provider)
|Yale Environmental Health & Safety||203-785-3555|
- Yale Shuttle: Yale University operates a free shuttle service throughout the campus and residential areas to the north. A nighttime schedule, nighttime door-to-door safe rides option, and walking escorts are available.
- Law School Shuttle: Yale Law School also has its own free shuttle service. A northbound shuttle departs 127 Wall Street on the half hour 6:00 pm through 12:30 am. Call 203-432-6330 for southbound service or service between 12:30 am and 7:00 am.
- DoubleMap: Track the Yale Shuttle in real time online and by app.
- Transportation Options: to.yale.edu covers travel in and around New Haven.