Wired ethernet network
- Access to Yale's high speed wired network.
- Speed to device will depend on the network jack and the network card of device.
- There must be an Ethernet port on device.
- All network cards must be registered in the Yale Network database.
- An Ethernet Cable must be securely connected to the computer and the wall jack
Using This Service
Get This Service
- YLS Information Technology Services will register any faculty and staff device as part of standard hardware support service setup.
- Students must register their personal devices at netreg.yale.edu, which can be accessed when connected to a network jack.
Contact YLS Information Technology Services
- Phone: 203-432-0821
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walk in: L2 Law Library
- Submit request online: helpdesk.law.yale.edu
- Service Hours Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 4:30PM
- No Cost