Guests of Yale Law School may access the wireless network via the Yale Guest wireless network
- Limited access to the Yale network.
- Access to other services may be available, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Yale Guest wireless access requires acceptance of user agreement via a prompt in web browser.
- Access to other services may require valid email address.
Using This Service
Get This Service
- Connect to the Yale Guest wireless network on your personal device. Search for Wifi networks, and look for the Wifi signal broadcasting the SSID "YaleGuest". You will need to open a browser and "Accept" the terms of service.
Contact YLS Information Technology Services
- Phone: 203-432-0821
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walk in: L2 Law Library
- Submit request online: helpdesk.law.yale.edu
- Service Hours Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 4:30PM
- No Cost