Guests of Yale Law School may access the wireless network via Yale Guest or Eduroam services
- Access to network via Yale Guest (limited functionality) or Eduroam wireless network (members of the Eduroam consortium).
- Access to other services may be available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Eduroam wireless access requires Eduroam username and password. Please contact your home institution for assistance.
- Yale Guest wireless access requires acceptance of user agreement via a prompt in web browser.
- Access to other services may require valid email address.
Using This Service
Get This Service
- Connect to Yale Guest or Eduroam wireless network on your personal device.
Contact YLS Information Technology Services
- Phone: 203-432-0821
- Email: email@example.com
- Walk in: L2 Law Library
- Submit request online: helpdesk.law.yale.edu
- Service Hours Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 4:30PM
- No Cost