Microsoft OneDrive is part of your Office365 account and suite of services. This service can be used to access and share your data from any device.
- Ability to create and store photos and files as a personal library
- Ability to share files through your OneDrive storage
- Synchronize a folder on your computer to OneDrive for offline access
- Available for all faculty, staff and students.
Using This Service
- Log into outlook.office365.com/Yale
- Once logged in, select the app launcher in the top left hand corner, then select OneDrive
Get This Service
- Microsoft OneDrive is part of your Office365 account and suite of services.
Contact YLS Information Technology Services
- Phone: 203-432-0821
- Email: email@example.com
- Walk in: L2 Law Library
- Submit request online: helpdesk.law.yale.edu
- Service Hours Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 4:30PM
- No Cost