Friday, March 22, 2019 at 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Baker Hall
- Open To The YLS Community Only
On March 20-22, 2019, Professor Diane Lennard of the Stern School of Business will host a series of public speaking sessions for YLS students. As a result of these sessions, participants will:
· develop skills essential for engaging an audience and speaking publicly with confidence;
· learn techniques for enhancing their professional presence;
· receive feedback on communication effectiveness from peers and professors; and
· gain confidence in delivering messages through strengthening presentation skills
Maximum of 8 participants per session, selected through a random generator. No pre-work required.
Diane Lennard is a Professor of Management Communication at Stern School of Business at New York University and the founder of Lennard & Company, an international consulting firm specializing in theatre-based experiential learning programs for leadership and professional development. Dr. Lennard coaches executives, educators, business consultants, and other professionals who want to expand their communication skills and abilities. She is the author of Strategic Communication at Work: The Impact Paradigm (Routledge, 2018) and Coaching Models: A Cultural Perspective (Routledge, 2010).
Office of Student Affairs
Career Development Office