- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- YLS Today
8:30AM to 10:00AM
Yale Law School
Alumni Affairs will hold its annual Alumni-Student Breakfast Connections on Saturday, October 21 at 8:30 AM, matching students with alumni visiting New Haven for Alumni Weekend! The breakfast is a special opportunity for students to chat with YLS graduates about their careers and experiences since law school.
Pre-registration is required! Please contact Alumni Affairs for more information.
4:00PM to 5:30PM
Grace Murray Hopper College, 189 Elm Street, New Haven
Alumni, guests, and current student members are invited to a joint reception of the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association, Black Law Students Association, Latinx Law Students Association, Middle Eastern and North African Law Students’ Association, Native American Law Students Association, OutLaws (the Law School Community’s LGBTQ association), and South Asian Law Students Association.
4:30PM to 6:30PM
Captain's Room at Mory's, 306 York St. New Haven
All alumni and current members of the Yale Federalist Society are invited to its annual Alumni Weekend Happy Hour. Drop in at anytime to meet old friends and new members alike!
6:00PM to 8:00PM
Dentons, 1221 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10020
The Honorable Margaret H. Marshall '76, Former Chief Justice of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, and The Honorable Sidney H. Stein '72, U.S. District Judge of the U.S. Court for the Southern District of New York
Craig Wasserman '86/Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz Alumni Breakfast, "Financial Regulation: The Future of the Words and Spirit of Dodd-Frank"
7:30AM to 9:20AM
The Century Association, 7 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036
Congress’s comprehensive response to the global financial crisis of 2008-09, the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, marked its seventh anniversary last July, and according to one tally, 20 percent of its required rulemakings had yet to be proposed or finalized.
6:00PM to 8:00PM
Hogan Lovells US LPP, 555 13th St. NW, Washington, DC 20004
6:15PM to 9:30PM
The Library Foundation of Los Angeles, Mark Taper Auditorium, 630 West 5th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071
6:00PM to 7:30PM
Mintz Levin, 1 Financial Center, Boston, MA 02111
Save the Date!
The Yale Law School
invites alumni and their guests to a reception to
Meet the New Dean
Heather K. Gerken
Dean and Sol & Lillian Goldman Professor of Law
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
6:00 - 7:30 PM
1 Financial Center
Boston, MA 02111
Mark your calendars!
Registration information to be sent closer to the date.