- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Law, Ethics & Animals Program
- Law School Access Program
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- YLS Today
About the Office of Student Affairs
Supporting and Advocating for Yale Law Students from Orientation to Graduation
The Office of Student Affairs exists to support Yale law students. We advocate for students, and support extracurricular activities at the Law School including law journals, student organizations and moot court as well as a variety of all-school activities including orientation, wellness programs, diversity and inclusion programs, academic advising programs, Title IX programs, conferences, and other events that serve to entertain, educate and cultivate an inclusive community in the Law School.
In addition, we assist students with personal matters, academic concerns, we support student parents, students with disabilities, short term medical concerns, Title IX matters, and family emergencies. Members of our team can connect you to useful resources around the university.
The Office of Student Affairs team is dedicated to ensuring that students have the best possible experience at Yale Law School. While many people are here to assist you during your time at the Law School, we hope you will view our office as a useful resource and a good place to start with questions. We’re located in Ruttenberg M85 (133 Wall Street entrance just upstairs from Admissions).
Meet the members of the Student Affairs team
The offices of the Student Affairs staff members is located on the Mezzanine Level of Ruttenberg Hall in Suite M85.
Take the staircase immediately to the left as you enter the main building from the 127 Wall Street entrance. Go up the first flight of stairs and enter the door on your left. Follow the hallway to the end.
Enter the 133 Wall Street Entrance and go up one flight. We're right above Admissions and CDO.
Our office hours during the academic year are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Feel free to stop by any time we are open. Or contact the Office of Student Affairs at (203) 432-7979 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For journal-related matters, please email email@example.com.
Student Affairs Programs
We understand that students arrive at Yale Law School with many different backgrounds and experiences, and it is our goal to ensure that the transition to Law School is as smooth as possible. In doing so, we have put together a series of programs that seek to guide students through their first term and provide them with the information they need to best take advantage of their Yale education, both inside and outside of the classroom. We also have a variety of programs that focus on student mental health and wellness, academic advising and professionalism.
We recognize that these programs cannot address all of the questions students may have during their time at Yale Law School, and welcome all students to stop by the Office of Student Affairs with questions.