- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
- Centers & Workshops
- Student Life
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- YLS Today
LSO Summer Fellowships
Each summer the Jerome N. Frank Legal Services Organization of Yale Law School (LSO) has a fellowship program of approximately 16-20 part and full time students, from Yale and other law schools. The 2021 program is scheduled to run from May 25 to August 14, 2021. Most students work full time (40 hours per week) for twelve weeks. Due to the pandemic, the program is likely to be online only; Summer Fellows will be advised if in-person work becomes possible.
The 2021 program application period is now closed.
The LSO clinics operating during summer 2021 are as follows:
- Criminal Justice Advocacy Clinic
- Challenging Mass Incarceration Clinic
- Ludwig Community and Economic Development Clinic
- Criminal Justice Clinic
- Housing Clinic
- Veterans Legal Services Clinic
- Worker and Immigrant Rights Advocacy Clinic
Students from past years have found the experience very rewarding and fun. Questions and inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.