Each summer the Jerome N. Frank Legal Services Organization (LSO) at Yale Law School has a fellowship program with approximately 15-20 part-time and full-time law students, from law schools across the country, including YLS. The 2024 program is scheduled to run from May 21 to August 9, 2024. Most students work full-time (40 hours per week) for up to twelve weeks.
The application period for the 2024 LSO Summer Fellowship program is now open. Application process details.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; applications should be submitted as soon as possible.
The LSO clinics operating during the summer of 2024 are:
- Challenging Mass Incarceration Clinic
- Community and Economic Development Clinic
- Criminal Justice Advocacy Clinic
- Housing Clinic
- Mental Health Justice Clinic
- Veterans Legal Services Clinic
- Worker and Immigrant Rights Advocacy Clinic
Questions and inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.