- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
- Centers & Workshops
- Student Life
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- News & Events
LSO Summer Fellowships
Each summer the Jerome N. Frank Legal Services Organization of Yale Law School (LSO) has a fellowship program of approximately 15-20 part and full time students, from Yale and other law schools. The 2023 program is scheduled to run from May 23 to August 11, 2023. Most students work full time (40 hours per week) for up to twelve weeks.
The 2023 application period is now closed. Please check back for information about future programs in December, 2023.
The LSO clinics operating during the summer of 2023 are:
- Challenging Mass Incarceration Clinic
- Community and Economic Development Clinic
- Criminal Justice Advocacy Clinic
- Housing Clinic
- Mental Health Justice Clinic
- Veterans Legal Services Clinic
- Worker and Immigrant Rights Advocacy Clinic
Questions and inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.