- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- YLS Today
Alumni in the News
Friday, January 12, 2018
Professor Yair Listokin '05 examines the changes to the tax code and highlights the trends he will be studying in the coming years.
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Robert Wiygul ’08 has been elected of counsel of Hangley Aronchick Segal Pudlin & Schiller, in Philadelphia, PA.
Monday, January 8, 2018
Governor Doug Ducey today announced the appointments of Sara J. Agne, Suzanne Scheiner Marwil '97, Justin Beresky, Lisa VandenBerg and Kevin Wein to the Maricopa County Superior Court.
Thursday, December 21, 2017
Distinguished legal scholar and teacher L. Song Richardson ’93 is the next dean of the University of California, Irvine School of Law, becoming the only woman of color to serve in this role among U.S. News & World Report’s top 30 law schools.
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
A new posthumously published book by the late Robert (“Bo”) A. Burt ’64 carries forward his sustained project of bringing psychoanalytic insights to bear upon legal analysis.
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Michelle "Minju" Cho ’16, Conchita Cruz ’16, and Kathy Lu ’18 have been named Skadden Fellows for the firm's class of 2018, a group of 29 graduating law students and judicial clerks who are devoting the next two years of their professional careers to public interest work.
Monday, December 11, 2017
Ady Barkan ’10, an activist with the Center for Public Democracy in California, encountered Senator Jeff Flake on a flight and engaged in a moving conversation as he urged the Senator to vote against the bill.
Monday, December 4, 2017
Associate Professor of Law Taisu Zhang ’08 brings together cultural history, legal history, and institutional economics in his new book.
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Miles & Stockbridge continues its expansion in Washington, D.C. with the addition of Russell V. Randle ’80, a leading environmental and export control lawyer with more than three decades of deep experience in these areas.