- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Law, Ethics & Animals Program
- Law School Access Program
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- YLS Today
Alumni in the News
Friday, January 15, 2021
Professor Abbe R. Gluck ’00 will join the Office of White House Counsel to work on COVID-19 and other health care issues, the Biden-Harris Transition announced.
Friday, December 18, 2020
Martin “Marty” Katz '91, Dean Emeritus at University of Denver Sturm College of Law and former Chief Innovation Officer at University of Denver, has joined legal learning platform AltaClaro’s Executive Team.
(from left) U.S. Supreme Court Justices Elena Kagan, Sonia Sotomayor '79, Anthony Kennedy, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and Clarence Thomas '74 all gave tributes to Judge Ralph K. Winter '60 (center, right) at a special ceremony in September 2017 when Judge Winter received the 2017 Edward J. Devitt Distinguished Service to Justice Award.
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
Judge Ralph Karl Winter Jr. ’60, a former Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, former William K. Townsend Professor of Law at Yale Law School, died on December 8, 2020 at the age of 85.
Robert and Christina Baker cut the ribbon at the ceremonial opening of The Robert C. and Christine Baker Hall in 2018. Also pictured from left to right: Sterling Professor of Law and former Dean Robert C. Post, Yale Law School Dean Heather K. Gerken, and Yale University President Peter Salovey.
Friday, November 27, 2020
The Yale Law School community is mourning the loss of Robert C. Baker ’56 B.A., ’59 LL.B., a real estate developer and philanthropist whose generous gift returned residential living to the Law School with the opening of the Robert C. and Christina Baker Hall in 2018.
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Benjamin R. Gideon '99 and Taylor A. Asen '12 have taken a bold step by tearing away from a large law firm in Lewiston, Maine, to build a new state-wide trial practice.