- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- YLS Today
Alumni in the News
Vivek Ramaswamy ’13 speaks during the Craig Wasserman ’86/Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz Alumni Breakfast program on “Law, Finance, and Innovation in Pharmaceutical R&D.”
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
On November 8, 2018, the Center for the Study of Corporate Law and the Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy at Yale Law School cohosted a special Craig Wasserman ’86/Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz Alumni Breakfast program in New York City exploring “Law, Finance, and Innovation in Pharmaceutical R&D.”
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Yaeger is a litigator whose practice focuses on government investigations and cybersecurity matters, as well as related regulatory issues and civil litigation.
Dean Heather Gerken and University President Peter Salovey with distinguished guests at the portrait unveiling.
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
A portrait of Anna Pauline "Pauli" Murray ’65 JSD was unveiled at Yale Law School on November 12, 2018 at Yale Law School.
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
After 26 years at the Law School (including 23 at the helm of our Alumni and Public Affairs Offices), the incomparable Toni Hahn Davis ’92 LLM is retiring from her position as Associate Dean at the end of December.
Thursday, October 4, 2018
Human rights lawyer Becca Heller ’10 and Associate Professor (Adjunct) of Law Gregg Gonsalves are among the 25 individuals chosen as 2018 MacArthur Fellows.
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
A jubilant crowd gathered at the newly opened Robert C. and Christina Baker Hall on September 20, 2018, for a celebratory ribbon-cutting ceremony and dedication.
Thursday, August 30, 2018
John Kulewicz ’79, a partner at Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP in the Vorys Columbus office, has been included on the 2019 Best Lawyers in America list.
Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Senator Richard Blumenthal ’73 announced on August 29, 2018, the introduction of the Palomares Veterans Act of 2018, a bill to ensure that U.S. veterans exposed to plutonium in the 1966 Palomares disaster finally receive Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) disability benefits.