- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- YLS Today
Alumni in the News
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Robert McCampbell '83 has been named 2017 Oklahoma Super Lawyer as well as ranked in the Top 50 Attorneys in the state.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Yale Law School alumna and bestselling author and podcast host Gretchen Rubin '94 was interviewed on ABC Radio's "No Limits with Rebecca Jarvis."
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Scott Feira ’93 is a recepient of Lawyers Alliance for New York's 2017 Cornerstone Award honoring outstanding pro bono legal services to nonprofits.
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
The U.S. Senate confirmed the nomination of Steven Engel ’00 as the Assistant Attorney General of the Department of Justice's Office of Legal Counsel.
Monday, November 6, 2017
Robert Falk ’90 has been appointed General Counsel of Truth Initiative, America's largest non-profit public health organization dedicated to ending tobacco use.
Friday, November 3, 2017
Christina and Robert C. Baker ’56 B.A., ’59 LL.B were the guests of honor at a ceremonial ground breaking for Baker Hall on October 24, 2017.
Friday, November 3, 2017
Katie Eyer ’04, a Rutgers Law School associate professor, has been named one of this year’s recipients of the Society of American Law Teachers’ Junior Faculty Teaching Award.
Monday, October 30, 2017
Federal Communications Commission Chairman Ajit Pai has named Ashley Boizelle ’08 as deputy general counsel, with responsibility for administrative law issues.