- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Law, Ethics & Animals Program
- Law School Access Program
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- YLS Today
Eight Dimensions of Wellness
Eight Dimensions of Wellness at Yale Law School
Yale Law School aims to support the holistic well being of law students through the Eight Dimensions of Wellness defined below:
Coping effectively with life and creating satisfying relationships.
Resources available at YLS to support your emotional wellness:
Occupying pleasant, stimulating environments that support well-being.
Resources available at YLS to support your environmental wellness:
Satisfaction with current and future financial situations is a part of overall wellness and balance.
Resources available at YLS to support your financial wellness:
Intellectual growth, recognizing creative abilities, and finding ways to expand knowledge and skills.
Resources available at YLS to support your intellectual wellness:
Personal satisfaction and enrichment from one's work.
Resources available at YLS to support your occupational wellness:
Recognizing the need for healthy food, physical activity, and ample sleep.
Resources available at YLS to support your physical wellness:
Developing a sense of connection and belonging, and to have a well-developed support system.
Resources available at YLS to support your social wellness:
Understanding and expanding your sense of purpose and meaning in life.
Resources available at YLS to support your spiritual wellness: