- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Law, Ethics & Animals Program
- Law School Access Program
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- YLS Today
The Campaign for Baker Hall presented an historic opportunity for Yale Law School: the first permanent expansion since the completion of the Sterling Law Building in 1931, and the chance to return residential living to the Law School experience.
Following the announcement of the extraordinary $25 million gift from Robert C. and Christina Baker in 2013, a core group of generous benefactors contributed to the campaign’s success.
The Yale Law School community offers its profound gratitude to the following donors, whose contributions have helped to begin writing an exciting new chapter in the life of the School.
Baker Hall Named Spaces
to Christina and Robert C. Baker ’56 B.A., ’59 LL.B.
Christina and Robert C. Baker ’56 B.A., ’59 LL.B.
Richard F. Czaja ’71 B.A., ’74 J.D.
David E. Drabkin ’68 LL.B.
Chandler Bass Evans ’04 J.D.
Lily Man-Lai Fan ’01 B.A., ’04 J.D.
Marie and Joseph M. Field ’55 LL.B.
The Horace W. Goldsmith Foundation
Joel Greenberg ’73 J.D.
Soledad DeLeon Hurst ’92 J.D. and Robert Hurst
Marc R. Kromelow ’59 LL.B.
Dagny C. Maidman ’94, Mitchell Maidman, and the late Richard H.M. Maidman ’59 J.D.
David B. Massey ’92 B.A., ’97 J.D.
Jonathan P. Rosen ’70 J.D.
Patricia S. Skigen ’68 LL.B.
William A. Slaughter ’75 B.S., ’79 J.D., Charles L. Slaughter ’85 B.A., ’90 MPPM, and R. James Slaughter ’91 B.S., ’97 J.D.
Dietrich L. Snell ’78 B.A., ’82 J.D.
John W. Spiegel ’76 J.D.
Kevin H. Tierney ’67 LL.M.