- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- YLS Today
2003 - 2004 Schedule
2003 - 3004 Schedule
Clark Freshman, Miami University School of Law
"Efficient Emotion and Law Student Success"
Carrie Menkel-Meadow, Georgetown University Law Center
"The Lawyer's Role in Deliberative Democracy: Facilitating Consensus and Other Processes"
Katherine Van Wezel Stone, Cornell Law School
Jeffrey Rachlinski, Cornell Law School
"Heuristics and Biases Among Expert Negotiators"
Jeffrey Senger, United States Department of Justice
"Federal Dispute Resolution: Using ADR with the United States Government"
Linda Babcock, Carnegie Mellon University
"A Situational Perspective on Gender in Negotiation: When Does Gender Matter?"
Richard Reuben, University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law
"Democracy and Dispute Resolution: The Problem with Arbitration"
Quinnipiac University Room TBA
Lela Porter Love, Cardozo Law School
"Reflections on Justice in Mediation"