- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- YLS Today
Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
2013 - 2014 Schedule
The Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop sponsors a lecture series featuring nationally recognized scholars and practitioners.
Daniel Klerman, University of Southern California, Gould School of Law
"Mediation Settlement and Bargaining"
J. Ryan Lamare, Pennsylvania State University, School of Labor and Employment Relations
"Living with ADR: Evolving Perceptions and Use of Mediation, Arbitration and Conflict Management in Fortune 1,000 Corporations"
Alma Abdul-Hadi Jadallah, PhD, George Mason University, School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution
"An Inclusive Peace Process for the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict"
Sean F. Nolon, Vermont Law School
"Land Use Negotiation Post-Koontz: How the Supreme Court Invaded Local Government"
Paul F. Kirgis, St. John's University School of Law
"Bargaining with Consequences: Leverage and Coercion in Negotiation"
Michelle Mello, Harvard School of Public Health
"Hospitals' Responses to Medical Errors: the Role of ADR"