- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Law, Ethics & Animals Program
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- YLS Today
2004 - 2005 Schedule
2004 - 2005 Schedule
Scott R. Peppett, University of Colorado School of Law
"Contractarian Economics and Bargaining Ethics: The End of the Legal Profession and the Beginning of Professional Pluralism"
Russell Korobkin, UCLA School of Law
"Roadblocks to the Road Map: A Negotiation Theory Perspective on the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict"
Adam Galinsky, Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management
Richard E. Speidel, Northwestern University Law School
Margaret L. Shaw, Principle, ADR Associates/JAMS
"Mediation Practice in and Era of Change: A View from the Trenches"
Phyllis A. Bernard, Oklahoma City University School of Law
"Harmonizing Systems and Cultures of Dispute Resolution"
Catherine A. Rogers, Louisiana State University
"Regulating International Arbitrators: A Consent-Based Approach to Enforcement of Misconduct-Tainted Awards"
Michael Moffitt, The University of Oregon School of Law
"What We Think and What We Say: An Exploration of Mediator Transparency"
John A. List, The University of Maryland and National Bureau of Economic Research
"Bargaining for Baseball Cards"
Yale Law School, Room TBA