- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- YLS Today
Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
2009-2010 LEO Workshop Schedule
Joshua Greene, Harvard/Psychology
"Beyond Retribution?: Punishment and Responsibility in the Age of the Brain"
Steven M.Shavell, Harvard/Law
"The Uneasy Case for Product Liability"
Daniel Ho, Stanford/Law
"Did a Switch in Time Save Nine?"
John Armour, Oxford/Law and New York University/Law
"The Berle-Means Corporation in the 21st Century"
Co-sponsored by Center for the Study of Corporate Law; Joint session with the Bert W. Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
Anne Joseph O'Connell, University of California at Berkeley/Law
"Vacant Offices: Delays in Staffing Top Agency Positions"
The Honorable Richard Posner, 7th Circuit and University of Chicago/Law
"Some Realism About Judges: A Reply to Edwards and Livermore"
Co-sponsored by the Legal Theory Workshop
Louis Kaplow, Harvard/Law
"Toward a Test for Price Fixing: Communication Prohibition Compared"
Thomas Brennan, Northwestern/Law
"Certainty and Uncertainty in the Taxation of Risky Returns"
Eugene Kontorovich, Northwestern/Law
"Not Just Being There: An Economic Analysis of Fact Witness Payment"
Esther Duflo, MIT/Economics
"Improving Police Effectiveness: the Rajasthan Experiment"
Emily Oster, University of Chicago/Economics
"Genetic Adverse Selection: Evidence from Long-Term Care Insurance and Huntington Disease"
Matthew Kotchen, Yale/Forestry
“Does Daylight Saving Time Save Energy? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Indiana”
C. Scott Hemphill, Columbia/Law
"Patent Portfolios and Generic Drug Challenges"