- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency (CRIT)
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Law, Ethics & Animals Program
- Law School Access Program
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Center for Public Interest Law
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- YLS Today
Career Management System
Career Management Resources
The Career Development Office is committed to helping students with employment. The Career Development Office uses the Career Management System (CMS), powered by Symplicity, to provide the resources to students.
Log in to the Career Management System (CMS) using your NetID.
The following resources are available through the CMS:
Upload Your Resume
Students are encouraged to upload their resumes to CMS prior to appointments with CDO counselors. Students also upload their resumes to participate in our interview programs.
Interview Program Participation
Students utilize CMS to bid on participating employers and view their interview schedules. More information about our interview programs can be found under Programs.
Student Employment Evaluations and Judicial Clerkship Comment Surveys
Some of the most popular materials in CDO are the comments collected from students about their summer employment in the online summer employment evaluations. The evaluations cover summer employment experiences from the past seven years. In addition, those who are pursuing judicial clerkships regularly take advantage of the information from former YLS clerks in the confidential comment surveys. Clerkship applicants can access clerkship comment surveys for the past seven years as well.
Employers specifically looking for Yale students utilize CMS to post job opportunities. The job announcements are searchable by job type, duration (summer or permanent, for example), practice area, and geographic location. Students can also set up email alerts to notify them of specific posting types.